My Travel Gadget supported by its audience. When you purchase through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
Since it is hard to find a decent smartphone that meets your requirements and falls within your price range, thus; we decided to do some research on our own and test some of the best suitable smartphones out there to get you the perfect list of smartphones to choose from. So today in this article we are going to be looking at the 5 best phones under 250 dollars which you can invest in. Continue reading to find out more.
Technology is advancing, and every industry out there is incorporating the latest inventions in their machinery to enhance their productivity and get their day to day tasks done. But out of all, the telecommunication industry is the one that is the most affected by the latest technology, and their latest invention, which has hit the world like a storm for the past decade, is smartphones.
Smartphones are the new future. From room-sized computers to desktops and laptops, we are now at a point in our lives where we have access to an entire computer system right in our hands with the help of an amazing smartphone. It seems quite appealing, which is why almost everyone today uses smartphones to communicate and carry out their other day to day tasks.
But the problem with smartphones is that they are getting more and more expensive as manufacturers have started to use the latest technology, which costs them a lot as well. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get one at an affordable range.
|1||XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 PRO||64GB||6GB||Check Price|
|2||MOTO G7 POWER||32GB||3GB||Check Price|
|3||SAMSUNG GALAXY A30S||64GB||4GB||Check Price|
|4||GOOGLE – PIXEL 3A||64GB||4GB||Check Price|
|5||HUAWEI P30 LITE||128GB||4GB||Check Price|
- 1 Minimum and Recommended Phone Specs
- 2 Best Phones Under 250 Dollars
- 2.1 1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Editorial pick “Best Phones Under 250 dollars”)
- 2.2 2. Moto G7 Power (Best Phones under 250 dollars for Privacy and Security)
- 2.3 3. Samsung Galaxy A30S (Best Phones Under 250 for emulation)
- 2.4 4. Google – Pixel 3a (2nd Best Phones under 250 For Emulation)
- 2.5 5. Huawei P30 Lite
- 3 Things to Consider Before Buying one of the 5 best phones under 250 dollars
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 FINAL BUYING GUIDE
Minimum and Recommended Phone Specs
When it comes to smartphones, everyone has their own list of requirements. There is no smartphone out there that is able to meet everyone’s needs. So the definition of the perfect smartphone varies from person to person based on their personal preferences and needs.
But not everyone is an expert at finding the best phones under 250. So here is a table which suggests a few of the requirements that you should consider before making your decision. The minimum requirements here describe the specs which a smartphone must-have. Whereas the recommended specs are the ones that we believe a good smartphone possesses.
Best Phones Under 250 Dollars
Finding your best smartphone under $250 isn’t an easy task, especially with the price hike, which has been going on for years. So to help you out and make the entire process a bit easy and simple for you, we decide to create a list of the best phones under 250. So let us go ahead and look at them in detail.
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (Editorial pick “Best Phones Under 250 dollars”)
If you are looking for a device that meets your camera needs, then look no further than the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. It is by far the most powerful and versatile device launched by Xiaomi, and we simply love it. The 6.5-inch display fits right in your palm and is perfect for playing games or watching movies, especially with that 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution.
Need to run powerful software and games like PUBG on your devices? Not to worry because the 6 GB RAM in-built in the smartphone can cater to all your high0power software and multi-tasking needs.
But the best part is the triple rear camera and the front camera, both of which cater to your photography needs. It is definitely one of the best phones under 250 in the market.
2. Moto G7 Power (Best Phones under 250 dollars for Privacy and Security)
Need a smartphone that meets all your basic requirements? Well, then the Moto G7 Power should be your go-to choice. This amazing Android-based device comes with all the features and specs that one would need in order to carry out their day to day communication tasks and some personal work as well.
The 6.2-inch screen with 1570 x 720 resolutions is perfect for everything, from games to movies and even web searching. The 3GB RAM allows you to run heavy software with ease, whereas the 32 GB storage space is there to cater to your permanent storage needs.
The good thing is that it is expandable so you can always add more and more. But its battery life is what makes it stand out from the rest and makes it one of the best phones under 250.
3. Samsung Galaxy A30S (Best Phones Under 250 for emulation)
A Samsung lover? Well, in that case, the best Samsung device that you can find in this price range is the amazing Galaxy A30S. The 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen comes with 1560 X 720 Pixels resolution, which brightens up your screen and makes everything look super realistic.
The amazing display paired with the triple rear camera and a selfie camera makes it super easy for you to capture and bring your memories to life. With the 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage space, you can store all your moments in one place. It is surely one of the best phones under 250 dollars for emulation.
4. Google – Pixel 3a (2nd Best Phones under 250 For Emulation)
Google has never been behind when it comes to innovating technology. The Google Pixel 3a is designed to cater to all your modern needs within an affordable price range. It offers the perfect 6-inch display with sharp 2220 x 1080 Pixels, which paired with the 12.2 MP rear, and the 8MP front camera gives you stunning live photos.
The good thing is that there is no limit to storage. Although the device itself comes with the permanent storage of 64 GB you can always use the free, unlimited storage space offered by Google online.
The best thing about the device is that it lasts for up to 7 hours, with a charging time of only 15 minutes. Its custom-built Titan M chip, three years of OS and security updates paired with the built-in Google apps makes it one of the best phones under 250 dollars available in the market.
Recently Huawei has been manufacturing some of the most popular smartphones in the market. Out of all, the P30 Lite is definitely the best one that falls under $250. Everything from the display size and resolution to the RAM and permanent storage is simply perfect in all ways.
But the best thing about the device is the triple rear camera and the 32 MP front camera, both of which give you the perfect combination for your day to day photography needs. With its sleek design and colors, it is not only one of the best phones under 250 dollars but also one of the most alluring and classy smartphones out there.
Things to Consider Before Buying one of the 5 best phones under 250 dollars
Everyone isn’t into technology; thus, they often find it hard to understand the technical terms and jargon used by the experts or mentioned in the box. So in order to help such individuals choose the best smartphone for their needs, we decided to make a list of the most important features that you must consider before investing in a smartphone.
- Operating system – Most smartphones out there either have IOS or Android system. Both the systems are great in their own way, but users often find Android to be much easier to operate as compared to IOS.
- Camera – Camera requirements vary from person to person. But since we live in a digital world where people like to share their moments with their friends and family through social media thus, it is best to get a smartphone with a decent camera to capture those moments.
- Build Quality – Durability of a smartphone is very important. They don’t come cheap, which is why you need to be sure that the outside is as good as the inside so that it doesn’t end up into pieces after only one fall.
- Battery – Battery life a smartphone varies from phone to phone. Most manufacturers use the term mAH to describe their batteries, but users find it easy to describe it in the number of hours that it will operate. So, in short, you need a smartphone with a battery that can last a day.
- Display – The display of a smartphone is described either by its size or resolution. Both factors are important. If you don’t want to get into the technical terms, then just check whether the size of the display suits your needs and whether it is bright enough for you.
- Processor – Just like your computer systems, the processor of the smartphone describes its performance. It is important that you make sure that it is fast enough to carry out multiple tasks at a time.
- Storage Space – Storage space is one of the biggest factors that you need to consider. Most smartphones these days come with fixed storage, and we believe 64 GB is more than enough. But if you require extra storage space, then it is best that you go with smartphones that allow expandable storage.
There are multiple other factors that you can consider if you have some specific requirements, but if you want to stick with the basics, then these would do the job. Considering these will help you find the best phones under 250 for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Even though the guide clearly explains everything, one needs to know to find the best phones under 250 dollars, but still, there are a few questions that most buyers have in mind. Thus we decided to answer the most frequently asked questions here to help you out if you have the same queries.
1. Is it possible to find high-quality best phones under 250 dollars?
Yes, it is very much possible to find a high-quality smartphone with the best features, just under $250. It seems impossible due to the price hike that we have been noticing, but if you move away from the bigger brands such as Apple and Samsung, then you can find all the high-end features which will meet your needs in lesser-known brands as well.
And if you are looking for high-end phones even under 600 dollars. You can check out them too.
2. Which is better; expandable or non-expandable storage space?
Well, the answer to this question depends on your personal preferences. Some people only use their cell phones for communicating while others use it for games, pictures, movies, and a lot of other things. So if you believe that you need a ton of storage space, then you should always go with expandable storage; otherwise, fixed works fine as well.
3. How long should a smartphone battery last?
This is a tough question because we all want smartphones with an endless battery life, which isn’t possible, at least not yet. So as far as we know, even the high-end smartphones only last 6-8 hours on continuous usage but have a standby time period of 36 hours and more even. So it all depends on how much you are using your phone and for what purpose.
ARE YOU STILL LOW ON BUDGET?
DON’T WORRY YOU CAN TRY OUR:
OR YOU CAN GRAB A LITTLE HIGH-END PHONE HERE:
FINAL BUYING GUIDE
Having a smartphone changes the way you live your life. It is as if a smartphone has a life of its own to give to its users. So it is very important that you choose the right smartphone for your needs. All the above-mentioned smartphones are the best ones that you can find within this price range. We hope that you find your best phones under 250 dollars that you came here looking for!